born 1967 in Vienna.
After many years working as an industrial software developer I felt the need for a professional change. I wanted to work with people and personally help them to help themselves. So I studied person-centred psychotherapy, which matches my humanistic views perfectly.
Languages: German, English
- Cambridge CPE (Proficiency in English)
- Propaedeutic training in psychotherapy
- Method-specific training in person-centred psychotherapy
- Specialist course in psychosocial care for the elderly
Work experience (selection)
- Internship as a coach/trainer for clients with psychiatric diagnoses
- Clinical internship in a care home for the elderly
- Registered psychotherapist in private practice